u3a is a UK-wide movement that’s been helping members stay mentally, physically and socially active and having fun for 40 years. Make the most of life and join your local Bromley u3a exploring new ideas, skills and interests.
Once you have joined you can pick groups that look interesting and contact the Group Leaders to find out if they have vacancies. It's that easy!
If you have any particular skill or a flair for organisation, please tell us about it. There’s no better way to make friends and get involved.
How to Join
- Join online and pay by Credit/Debit card or PayPal account - click HERE
- Download an application form to send with cheque by post - click HERE
- Request an application form - click HERE
Annual membership is £20 if joining between January 1st and June 30th or £15 between July 1st and September 30th. If joining between October 1st and December 31st, the fee is £25, which includes membership for the following year.
What you get
- Access to our many Interest Groups
- A posted copy of our Newsletter, which is issued six times a year (or an email version if you prefer).
- A free monthly talk at the URC in Bromley
- Your choice of receiving the national magazine, Third Age Matters, posted direct to you five times a year.
- Access to a wide range of online talks, workshops and courses – all free with your membership.
Click here for an overview.
- The option to join the national u3a Interest Groups online. Open to members and non-members with a huge list of on-line interest groups. (Annual cost £5 for members, £10 for non-members).
u3a Bromley Policies and Constitution
Click here to view all our Policies, Constitution and Insurance note cover.